About avanti therapy
We believe the key to successful counselling and therapy is the relationship between the therapist and client. This starts with a safe and confidential space where you can explore your personal problems and any anxiety you may be feeling.
Avanti uses a psychodynamic approach which assumes that our feelings and behaviours are influenced by early experiences. We aim to help you to identify any conscious and unconscious processes. These may working in opposition to your well-being and peace of mind. Careful and sensitive exploration will allow you the opportunity to really see the things you may wish to change. This in turn allows for a more solid and complete version of YOU to emerge.
Appointments are available from Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm
- Appointments may be available at short notice but always within 7 days
- We will always respond to enquiries within 24 hours
For individuals, student counsellors and employer referrals
- Initial appointment £25.00
- Subsequent sessions £50.00
- All sessions are 50 minutes commencing on the hour
- Debit and credit cards are accepted
Our therapists and counsellors in Chichester can help with:
- Mental health issues including depression, anxiety, low moods, lack of confidence, low self-worth
- Eating disorders
- Chronic illness, including coping with cancer
- PTSD and Complex PTSD
- Relationship issues
- Childhood abuse, adverse childhood experiences (ACE)
- Time-focussed therapy
All Avanti therapists are bound by the BACP ethical framework for good practice. We review our work regularly with a supervising therapist so that we can work safely and effectively with our clients.
avanti therapy: we all deserve to be heard